Become a money management superstar and learn how to manage money wisely, design a budget, handle expenses, settle debts successfully, manage debts and make smart investments.
Jump to a section on this page:
My Budget - Why You Need One and How to Make One for Your Income
The process or definition of budgeting is the act of creating a plan to spend your money. Creating this spending plan allows you to determine in advance whether you will have enough money to do the things you need to do or would like to do. You can find more information about personal budgeting and tips via the links below.
- What is Budgeting and Why is It Important?
- 7 Steps to a Budget Made Easy (Quick Overview)
- 7 Steps That Will Help You Build a Budget That Works
- How to Build a Budget on Reduced Income
- How to Build a Budget on Low Income or No Income
- Free Online Budgeting Course & Video
- Interactive Budget Calculator That Guides You
- Monthly Expense Calculator and Tracker
My Savings - How to Save Money and Avoid Borrowing
If you want to get out of debt and stay out of debt, it's important to set some money aside and put it into a savings account on a regular basis. If you want to be able to buy things when you want them or when you need them and not have to borrow to do it, you need to have savings. For more information about how to save money click the links below.
- Why Save: 10 Reasons Why You Should Save
- How to Save: Strategies for Saving Money
- Smart Saving Tips
- How to Save for Education
- How to Save for a Home
My Debt - How to Manage Money and Get Out of Debt
In our society, debt is a part of life. Debt can help us get an education, buy a car, own a home, or expand our business. When debt is managed well, it is a stepping stone that enables us to improve our life and get things accomplished. Read more on how to get out of debt via the links below.
- Optimizing Your Debt
- Getting Out of Debt
- Debt Consolidation
- What is Debt Consolidation & How Does It Work?
- How to Find the Right Mortgage
- How to Apply for a Mortgage
- Student Loan Help
My Investing - Investment Duration, ROI, Risk, Types, Advisor and Tips
When you have saved more money than you expect to need in the foreseeable future, consider investing this money to earn more interest than what your savings account is paying you. There are many ways you can invest your money. Read more about how to make smart investments via the links below.
- Determine Your Time Horizon - Investment Duration
- Expected Return on Investment (ROI)
- Risk Tolerance - How Much Can You Afford to Lose
- Which Type of Investment(s) to Choose
- Investment Advisor Checklist
- Diversify Investments to Reduce Risk
Money Makeover - Eliminate Debt and Stress and Invest in Education for a Better Financial Future
You can take significant steps towards eliminating debt stress and the debts that go along with it with a monthly budget. Sometimes investing a bit in education can help you to get a higher paying job so you can stop struggling day to day. You can also go on a money makeover adventure just like a couple from Surrey, BC recently did with The Credit Counselling Society. This Canadian couple is now on the path to becoming debt free and is enjoying life a lot more than before.
- How to Get from Red to Black- Province Newspaper Feature
- Good Debt VS Bad Debt - Education Investment for Better Paying Job
- Money Makeover Journey Complete - Credit Counselling Society Success Story
More Smart Choices
Content. Here are some of the smartest things that you can do to get ahead with your finances.
- How to Get Ahead Right Now - Tips, Groceries & Spending Plan
- How to do the Best with Loans, Mortgages and Credit
- How to Improve Your Future
More Money Management Resources
- How to Get Out of Debt and Stay Out of Debt
- 10 Tips for Paying Off Credit Card Debts
- How to Save Money for Big Purchases
- 5 Online Budgeting Workshops Plus Many More on Managing Money & Credit Better