Ontario Debt Consolidation - More than a Debt Consolidation Company - Objective Non-Profit Options & Advice | Canada
Have you been declined for a debt consolidation loan in Ontario? Are you struggling to keep up with your bills? Don't let stress and worry get to you. An Ontario non-profit agency can help.
They'll Help You Find the Right Option - Solutions for Problems with Debt Consolidation Loans, Credit Cards or Bad Credit
An experienced, professional Debt Counsellor can walk you through your options and help you find the right solution that will work best for you. Debt & Credit Counsellors do not lend you money to solve your debt problems, so it doesn't matter if you have bad credit, maxed out credit cards or if something else has prevented you from getting a debt consolidation loan. As a non-profit organization, all debt consolidation advice is objective and completely tailored to your financial situation and your priorities.
They Can Help You Save Money, Get Back on Track and Get Out of Debt
A Counsellor can assist you right now with a plan to:
- Determine what all of your debt consolidation options are in Ontario and which option will work best for you
- Consolidate your debt payments into one affordable payment
- Save thousands of dollars in interest payments
- Create a spending plan and effectively manage your bills and living expenses
Providing the Best Non-Profit Consumer Debt Consolidation Programs, Interest Relief & Credit Counselling Services in Ontario
Non-profit services have been helping residents of Ontario consolidate their debt payments through their debt management programs and learn how to manage their money better for many years. The best non-profits we recommend have the following things in common:
- An unblemished records with the Better Business Bureau which means an A+ rating (the best possible) and no complaints.
- They are members of Credit Counselling Canada, Canada's national non-profit credit counselling association with the highest accreditation standards in the country.
- Are licensed with Ontario's Consumer Protection Branch.
- Are passionate about helping people with their finances - especially those who need to consolidate their debt payments and get their finances back on track.
- Have a solid track record over many years of providing great financial help and advice to the public for free.
Ontario Debt Consultation Help
Below is contact information for where you can get in touch with a top quality, non-profit service near you that can help you take a look at all of your consolidation options. You can meet with one of their Debt Counsellors in person or over the phone.
Credit Counselling Society
- All Areas of Ontario: 1-888-527-8999
- Greater Toronto Area: 647-776-0485
- Ottawa: 613-234-0505
- Hamilton: 905-538-5035
- London: 519-286-0801
Learn More About Various Debt Consolidation Options
If you would like to look into this some more before talking with anyone, feel free to check out the 8 most common ways to consolidate debt in Ontario.
When you are ready to chat with someone, contact one of the non-profits listed above or visit their website. They will be happy to answer your questions.
Oshawa | Peterborough | Cobourg | Lindsay | Kawartha Lakes | Brockville | Cornwall | St. Catharines | Windsor | Sudbury