Budget Breakers: Help with Budgeting Problems | Workshop-Webinar
“Where did all of my money go this month?” Does that question sound familiar? Ever wondered how you can still have more month to go but not enough money to cover the expenses? It’s become common and “normal” to feel broke – like we don’t have enough but we’re not sure what the solution is.
The solution to getting in control of your money starts with learning what’s breaking your budget. While the word budget tends to have gotten a bad reputation – it’s boring, restrictive, and/or it doesn’t work, it’s just a plan for your money. And good planning requires us to be aware of what obstacles may get in our way. In the Budget Breakers workshop / webinar we will help you navigate through common budgeting problems. In this free webinar you will:
- Understand the components of a budget (net income, expenses, and money for spending later)
- Anticipate, plan and pay for irregular expenses like birthdays, car maintenance, clothing, school supplies, and vacations
- Create an emergency savings plan for rainy days
- Recognize when you’re spending money impulsively
- Create an easy-to-implement action plan to manage impulse spending so that you stop the cycle
- Create SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timed) goals
- Create and manage savings for things like vacations and fun things
- Save $1,378 in 1 year
- Learn what your money set point is so that you can sleep at night knowing that you’ll be able to handle any budgeting problems that may arise
In this webinar, you’re welcome to share your ideas on how you manage the common budget breakers and problems and ask any questions you may have.
The webinar is 1 hour, interactive and even fun! We take a “grab and go” approach – grab an idea or two and go try it. All participants will walk away with ideas, resources, along with budget help and the full curriculum upon request.
Available Webinars - Free Public Service for Canadians
In the window below you can see the budgeting webinars that are coming up. Scroll down using the arrows on the right side of the window box to see more, or you can click here to see them on our webinar schedule page.
Related - More Budget Help for Budgeting Problems
If you can't wait for the webinar to begin, here are some related budget help resources for budgeting problems that you might find useful in the meantime:
- 7 Steps to Build a Budget That Works
- One Thing Guaranteed to Make Your Budget Work (well, almost)
- Intelligent Budgeting Spreadsheet That Guides You & Points Out Potential Budget Problems