Living Well on Retirement Income | Online Workshop-Webinar
The golden years can be filled with tremendous joy – travelling, grandchildren, and enjoying your retirement! However all of this costs money and the cost of living is increasing as well. It’s important to make every dollar count so join us for this workshop/webinar where you’ll learn how to:
- Describe various income sources including CPP and OAS
- Create a plan for your money including:
- Knowing all of your income sources
- Ways to increase your income
- Ways to reduce your expenses on housing, transportation, health, food, utilities, and entertainment
- Set positive boundaries with family and friends around your finances
The webinar is 1 hour, interactive and even fun! We take a “grab and go” approach – grab an idea or two and go try it. All participants will walk away with ideas, resources and the full curriculum upon request.
Available Webinars - A Free Public Educational Service for Canadians
Learn more about our Living Well on Retirement Income webinar (online workshop) or see when the next ones are happening (the link will take you to our sister site). You can also check out the more than two dozen other webinars we offer (the link will take you to our sister site).